SpareFoot’s Battle of the Storage Bands
SpareFoot loves our Texan musicians. That’s why we’re scouring the Live Music Capital of the World to give one talented musician or band the opportunity to show what they’ve got at the best party of the year.
The contest is simple: We’re looking for one amazing musician or band who practices in a Texas self-storage unit to open The SpareFoot Party on March 7th at the Scoot Inn! Just submit a Youtube video of an original song right here on Facebook between January 13 and February 21st and get your friends to vote. The three bands with the most community votes will be sent to our Band Selection Committee, who will choose our opening act!
Here are the rules for entry:
1. You or your band must practice in a storage unit in Texas (if you aren’t from Texas, but are going to be in town for our favorite interactive festival on 3/7, you’re eligible!)
2. Submit a Youtube video of you or your band rocking out.
3. In the video caption, include the name of your band, band members and the storage facility where you practice.
4. Get your friends to vote. Remember— polls close on February 21st!
5. The three most popular videos will be submitted to SpareFoot’s Music Committee for the final selection!
If you’re a band or musician who practices in a Texas self-storage unit, follow the above steps to play a 30-minute set (complete with VIP passes) at The 2014 SpareFoot Party!